Creative Play Awards
The Creative Play Awards 2016 results are announced!
After months of testing, the prestigious 2016 Creative Play Awards results have now been announced and will be published within the Winter issue of Creative Steps magazine, as well as on www.creativesteps.co.uk and across all its social media platforms.
The Creative Play Awards are sponsored and organised by Creative Steps magazine, which promotes creative play as vital in a child’s development. The results of these awards recognise the best products available to enhance creative development in young children and are beneficial to the consumer when making purchasing decisions.
John Hopley, editor of Creative Steps commented: “2016 has shown just how esteemed our awards scheme has become, with the most amount of entries we’ve ever seen! The quality of the entries has been extremely high and with more products than ever entered, the competition has been at its highest, just showing the importance of learning through creative play for children and the products that allow them to do so.”
See the full Awards Supplement here, including comments from our testers… Creative Play Awards 2016 Supplement
The Winners and Highly Commended results are as follows:
Toys and Games – Indoor (0-3 years)
- Winner – Little Tikes – RC Tyre Twister
Toys and Games – Indoor (4-7 years)
- Winner – Ravensburger – Disney Eye Found It!
- Highly Commended – Funrise – Tonka Emergency Vehicles
Toys and Games – Indoor (8-11 years)
- Winner – LEGO – Spider-Man Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle
- Highly Commended – Esdevium Games – Timeline British History
Toys and Games – Outdoor (4-7 years)
- Winner – Hippychick – pl-ug Ultimate Den Kit
- Highly Commended – Funrise – Gazillion Bubbles Collection
Toys and Games – Outdoor (8-11 years)
- Winner – Yvolution – Y Flyer
Electronic and Multimedia (0-3 years)
- Winner – Funrise – Singamalings
Electronic and Multimedia (4-7 years)
- Winner – LeapFrog – LeapStart
- Highly Commended – Character Options – Snuggles My Dream Puppy
Electronic and Multimedia (8-11 years)
- Winner – Hasbro – Interactech Stormtrooper
- Highly Commended – Vivid – Crayola Easy Animator
Painting/Colouring/Modelling Materials (4-7 years)
- Winner – Brian Clegg Ltd – Paint Sticks
- Highly Commended – Vivid – Crayola Model Magic
Painting/Colouring/Modelling Materials (8-11 years)
- Winner – Flair – IDO3D Vertical Deluxe Design Studio
Boys Craft Kits (4-7 years)
- Winner – Usborne Publishing – Finger Print Activities –Animals
- Highly Commended – Character Options – Qixels 3D Design Creator
Girls Craft Kits (4-7 years)
- Winner – Interplay – Fuzzikins Craft Cottontail Cottage
- Highly Commended – John Adams Leisure – Ezee Beads Studio Carry Case
Girls Craft Kits (8-11 years)
- Winner – Ravensburger – Unicorn Jewellery Tree 3D Puzzle
- Highly Commended – Educa – Fofuchas – Sandra
Imaginative Role Play (0-3 years)
- Winner – Brio – My First Railway Battery Train Set
- Highly Commended – VTech – Toot Toot Drivers Gold Mine Train Set
Imaginative Role Play (4-7 years)
- Winner – Casdon – Dyson Ball
- Highly Commended – Brio – Farm Railway Set
Teaching Resources (4-7 years)
- Winner – T4Kids – Classroom Hammering and Drilling Set
- Highly Commended – LEGO – Build Me “Emotions”
Teaching Resources (8-11 years)
- Winner – Yutaka – Sushi Starter Kit
- Highly Commended – Science4You – Super Science Kit 6 in 1
Special Educational Needs Toys/Resources (8-11 years)
- Winner – HUE – HUE Animation Studio
- Winner – DK – 365 Things To Do With LEGO Bricks
- Highly Commended – Top That Publishing – Arty Mouse Trace, Copy, Colour and Cut Activity Book
For more information contact Lauren@evolution-pr.co.uk or call 01327 227 010 and ask for Lauren or Ellie.
Now in their 10th year, entries for the 2017 Creative Play Awards close September 15th. Don’t miss this opportunity to enter your latest creative toys & resources.
Download the entry form here…
Toy Testers Wanted!
If you would like to get involved by helping us test the products entered in this year’s Creative Play Awards, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your postal address and the age/gender of the children in your care.